Khmer Cold Chain’s vision is to be the leading third-party provider of temperature controlled logistics, delivering international quality services to the Cambodian and regional farmers, agribusiness, food processers, pharmaceutical companies, food retailers and hotels, restaurants and caterers/institutional (HORECA/HRI), at competitive prices.
We seek to offer the most competitive combination of efficiency, quality, and price to our customers at our facilities, through a management team that joins seasoned emerging market entrepreneurs, experienced operational managers, together with innovative blended finance expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare project costing and reporting including expenditure variation reporting and analysis
- Prepare budget plan and cash forecasting monthly, quarterly, annually and/or upon request from management
- Manage the accounting department including: General ledger; Monthly and year end including tax and NSSF submission; Accounts payable/receivable; Cash receipts; Payroll; Capital assets; Bank and cash reconciliation
- Understand and follow accounting standards and internal policy and procedures and ensure proper compliance
- Understand commercial contracts and implement in accounting system.
- Maintain accounting events diary and ensure document storage policies met.
- Oversee Admin/HR management including employment contracts and payroll list
- Prepare accounting policy, procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Oversee Office and Facilities Management
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree of Accounting. Master’s degree in Accounting or ACCA is a plus
- At least 5 years of experiences in accounting, audit taxation and administration
- Experienced in Regulatory/Permit applications and compliance is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cambodian taxation law
- Knowledge of establishing a subsidiary, implementing a financial system, and managing construction costing and budgets
- Knowledge of web-based accounting systems is preferred but not compulsory
- Advanced computer skills in accounting software (preferably Xero) and MS Office suite (particularly Excel).
- Experienced or good understandings of Logistics/Third Party Logistics (TPL) sector
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Very good interpersonal skill, possess high integrity with impeccable references