About the Company:
Khmer Cold Chain’s vision is to be the leading third-party provider of temperature-controlled logistics, delivering international quality services to the Cambodian and regional farmers, agribusiness, food processors, pharmaceutical companies, food retailers and hotels, restaurants, and caterers/institutional (HORECA/HRI), at competitive prices.
We seek to offer the most competitive combination of efficiency, quality, and price to our customers at our facilities, through a management team that joins seasoned emerging market entrepreneurs, experienced operational managers, together with innovative blended finance expertise.
This position is based in Phnom Penh with some travels to the facilities locations nearby Phnom Penh.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead accounting and finance department from the commencement stage to ensure the department is properly set up and can operate smoothly
- Prepare project costing and reporting including expenditure variation reporting and analysis
- Prepare a budget plan and cash forecasting monthly, quarterly, annually and/or upon request from management
- Manage the accounting tasks including general ledger; monthly and year-end including tax and NSSF submission; Accounts payable/receivable; Cash receipts; Payroll; Capital assets; Bank and cash reconciliation
- Ensure accounting standards and internal policy and procedures, and proper compliance
- Maintain accounting events diary and ensure document storage policies met.
- Oversee Admin/HR management including employment contracts and payroll list
- Prepare accounting policy, procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Review commercial contracts and provide solutions/suggestions for modification
- Maintain communication with government entities/ local authorities and financing network
- Oversee Office and Facilities Management
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. A Master’s degree in Accounting or ACCA is a plus
- At least 6 years of experiences in accounting and financial management with good knowledge or experiences in taxation and administration
- Experienced in Regulatory/Permit applications and compliance is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cambodian taxation law
- Knowledge of establishing a subsidiary/JV, implementing a financial system, and managing construction costing and budgets
- Knowledge of web-based accounting systems is preferred but not compulsory
- Advanced computer skills in accounting software (preferably Xero) and MS Office suite (particularly Excel).
- Experienced or good understandings of Logistics/Third Party Logistics (TPL) sector
- Excellent written and spoken English language and Mandarin is a plus
- Very good interpersonal skill, possess high integrity with impeccable references