About the Company
Khmer Cold Chain Co., Ltd (KCC) is a third-party provider of temperature-controlled logistics, delivering international quality services to Cambodian and regional farmers, agribusinesses, food processers, pharmaceutical companies, food retailers and hotels, restaurants and caterers/institutional (HORECA/HRI), at competitive prices.
KCC is starting operations in early 2023 and is embarking on an aggressive growth journey. We are currently seeking a Sourcing Executive to join our growing team in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The ideal candidate will convince agriculture plantations and the local community to supply fruits and vegetables to KCC, which will act as their representative distributor.
- Work in provincial areas around Phnom Penh independently
- Work with the Ministry of Agriculture, provincial level
- Negotiate prices (knowledge of local retail prices of fruits and vegetables)
- Manage community groups as cooperative fruit and vegetable supplier to KCC for value-added for local distribution and export.
- (KCC works like an NGO to support local fruits and vegetables for the sustainable growth of their community)
- Intermediate level of Experience (minimum 2 years of job-related experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields
- Trained by an NGO organization which supports agriproducts
- Having own transportation will be an advantage (gasoline and travelling expenses reimbursed)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Field sales work for products that relate to agriculture plantation.
- Representative of NGO supporting food and agriculture
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Khmer Cold Chain: email@example.com