Khmer Cold Chain Co., Ltd (KCC) is a third-party logistics (3PL) provider of temperature-controlled logistics (TCL) services, delivering international quality services to regional farmers, agribusinesses, food processers, pharmaceutical companies, food retailers and hotels, restaurants, caterers (HORECA), and the institutional sector at competitive prices. KCC is currently building a refrigerated cross-docking facility near the port of LM-17 on the Mekong River near Phnom Penh, Cambodia and an expansion distribution facility in downtown Phnom Penh. The company is embarking on a growth journey, and commercial operations will commence in 2023.
KCC is 100% owned by Infraco Asia Development (www.infracoasia.com) (IAD), through its wholly-owned Infraco Cold Chain Company (ICCC) Pte Ltd, a Singapore-registered subsidiary. IAD is one of the companies of the Private Infrastructure Development Group (www.pidg.org) (PIDG), a coalition of donors mobilizing private sector investment to assist developing countries in attaining infrastructure vital to boosting their economic growth and combating poverty.
SCOPE OF WORK
Provision of two (2) refrigerated vehicles that meet the following specifications as a minimum:
- Vehicle Specifications:
- Base Vehicle: Chassis Cab with fixed refrigerated body
- Drive: 2X4.
- Wheel: 6 Wheel
- Base: Short wheel base
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel: Diesel
- Colour: White
- Air conditioning
- Warning (audible and visual) signals when truck is reversing
- Lockable doors to body (with top and bottom latches), glove box, and fuel cap
- Seat belts to be fitted to all seats
- Lockable spare wheel
- A lockable range of tools, a jack for vehicle, a reflecting warning triangle plus special tools needed for vehicle service
- Portable fire extinguisher to be securely mounted in the cab for the flammability classes A, B and C, with a minimum total capacity of 4 kg dry powder (or an equivalent capacity for any other suitable extinguishing agent).
- Refrigeration Specifications:
- Digital display of temperature in the body to be visible to the driver with an audible alarm for temperature excursions
- A programmable controller that allows both auto and manual control of temperature and defrost status inside the body
- Fiberglass body (-20 to 20 Deg Cel)
- Dependable refrigeration units
- Refrigerant gas must be stipulated in quote and meet European Standards
The offer should:
- Come as a clear breakdown of costs, with clear technical specifications
- Include a list of recommended spare parts and their stock availability in Cambodia, and their cost
- Include a recommended annual maintenance contract with a breakdown of services and its cost
- Clearly indicate the name of the company in Cambodia which is dealing and offering the technical aftersales of your products/services and provide its company profile
Include training activities and give the details.
Bids not complying with the Scope of Works and the Additional Requirements will not be considered.
Proposal shall clearly state what is excluded, and identify any additional applicable costs, taxes, out of pocket expenses, or fees that are specifically excluded from the price proposal.
The price for a recommended annual maintenance contract should be indicated as optional.
Terms of Payment shall be clearly mentioned.
Provide clear indication of when goods will be delivered once deposits/requested payment terms are met.
KCC intends to award a all tasks based on the proposal submitted. Firm-fixed-price contract price to accomplish the deliverables of the assignments. The price proposal shall clearly state the lump sum price for each deliverable inclusive of all out-of-pocket expenses (OPE). Proposal shall clearly state what is excluded, and identify any additional applicable costs, taxes, out of pocket expenses, or fees that are specifically excluded from the price proposal.
Instructions and Evaluation Criteria
Award will be made to the bidder representing the best value in consideration of past performance, technical and price factors. Technical criteria are more important than cost, although prices must be reasonable and will be considered in the evaluation.
KCC reserves the right to conduct discussions with selected bidder(s) to identify the best value offer. Award of any resulting Contract Agreement shall be made by KCC on a best value basis.
KCC reserves the right to inform a bidder about requiring a bid to be withdrawn from evaluation if there is a perceived conflict of interest with the bidder and the implementation country and/or unsatisfied results from reference check and/or integrity due diligence in areas such as anti-money laundering, counter terrorism financing and anti-bribery and corruption, including undertaking anti-bribery and corruption measures in relation to proposed suppliers and associated persons as set out in the InfraCo’s Anti- Corruption Compliance Policy (available at www.infracoasia.com).
The Company will preserve the confidentiality of any business proprietary or confidential information submitted by the Contractor, which is clearly designated as such by the Contractor, to the extent permitted by the laws of the Host Country.
Proposal submission deadline: 13th January 2023 (06:00 PM Phnom Penh Time)
Please submit proposals to: email@example.com