Khmer Cold Chain Co., Ltd (KCC) is a leading third-party service provider of temperature-controlled logistics operating modern cold chain infrastructure offering supply chain services to food and pharmaceutical importers, exporters and local producers.
KCC is 100% owned by Infraco Asia Development (www.infracoasia.com) (IAD), through its wholly-owned Infraco Cold Chain Company (ICCC) Pte Ltd, a Singapore-registered subsidiary. IAD is one of the companies of the Private Infrastructure Development Group (www.pidg.org) (PIDG), a coalition of donors mobilizing private sector investment to assist developing countries in attaining infrastructure vital to boosting their economic growth and combating poverty.
With our growing operations and expanding customer base, we recognise the need for professional corporate secretarial services to support our corporate governance and compliance activities.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Corporate Secretarial Services provider to assist us in the following areas:
- Board Support:
• Attend board meetings and prepare accurate minutes.
• Maintain records and documentation related to board meetings, resolutions, and actions.
• Assist in the preparation of board agendas and meeting materials.
- Corporate Governance:
• Advise on corporate governance matters, including compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
• Maintain and update corporate records, including articles of incorporation, bylaws, and shareholder records.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Regulatory Compliance:
• Stay up to date with relevant laws, regulations, and reporting requirements applicable to our industry.
• Assist in the preparation and filing of required regulatory documents and reports.
• Support compliance with local, national, and international corporate governance frameworks.
- Shareholder Relations:
• Facilitate communication with shareholders and handle routine correspondence.
• Assist in the coordination of annual general meetings and extraordinary shareholder meetings.
• Maintain accurate shareholder records and manage share transfers.
Interested companies are requested to submit a comprehensive proposal that includes the following information:
- Company Overview:
• Background and experience of your firm.
• Overview of your corporate secretarial services team.
• Client references and testimonials.
- Proposed Approach:
• Detailed description of how you will fulfil the scope of services outlined above.
• Any additional value-added services you can provide.
• Timelines and milestones for key deliverables.
• Clear and transparent pricing structure for your services.
• Any additional fees or charges associated with specific services.
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance:
• Evidence of your company’s compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
• Certifications or accreditations related to corporate secretarial services.
- Proposal Timeline:
• Proposed timeline for the selection process and commencement of services.
Please submit your proposal to Jared McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th June 2023. Late submissions may not be considered.
KCC intends to award a all tasks based on the proposal submitted. The price proposal shall clearly state the lump sum price for each deliverable inclusive of all out-of-pocket expenses (OPE). Proposal shall clearly state what is excluded, and identify any additional applicable costs, taxes, out of pocket expenses, or fees that are specifically excluded from the price proposal.
Price must be submitted in US Dollars.
INSTRUCTIONS AND EVALUATION CRITERIA
The evaluation of proposals will be based on the following criteria:
- Relevant experience and expertise
- Proposed approach and methodology
- Pricing competitiveness
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Client references
Award will be made to the bidder representing the best value in consideration of past performance, approach and price factors.
KCC reserves the right to conduct discussions with selected bidder(s) to identify the best value offer. Award of any resulting Contract Agreement shall be made by KCC on a best value basis.
KCC reserves the right to inform a bidder about requiring a bid to be withdrawn from evaluation if there is a perceived conflict of interest with the bidder and the implementation country and/or unsatisfied results from reference check and/or integrity due diligence in areas such as anti-money laundering, counter terrorism financing and anti-bribery and corruption, including undertaking anti-bribery and corruption measures in relation to proposed suppliers and associated persons as set out in the InfraCo’s Anti- Corruption Compliance Policy (available at www.infracoasia.com).
All prices quoted are confidential. No prices – accepted or rejected – will be shared with other prospective bidders, before, during, or after the process.
Information acquired by KCC, such as the list of RFP participants, and upon award of bid if applicable, participant contact information, must remain confidential and in no way shared with competitors or counterparts of RFP and/or bidder before, during, or after the process. This request for proposal is not an offer to do business but simply a request for information. The Company will preserve the confidentiality of any business proprietary or confidential information submitted by the Contractor, which is clearly designated as such by the Contractor, to the extent permitted by the laws of the Host Country.
Please note that this request for proposal does not constitute a contract or a commitment of any kind. KCC reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal received, and to negotiate changes to the scope of services, terms, and conditions.
Should you require any further information or clarification, please contact Jared McLean at email@example.com
Proposal submission deadline: 30th June, 2023. (06:00 PM Phnom Penh Time).
Email proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org