Khmer Cold Chain (KCC) strives to be the leading third-party service provider of temperature-controlled logistics by operating modern cold chain infrastructure offering supply chain services to food and pharmaceutical importers, exporters and local producers.
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Sales & Marketing Manager to join our growing team in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The Sales & Marketing Manager is a key role of the commercial team in leading the implementation of marketing strategies across KCC to meet sales and profit goals and grow brand equity and client base. This includes working closely with cross-business functions, partners, and relevant agencies to ensure the plans and initiatives are cohesive and well-executed in line with campaign and business objectives. The desired candidate will play a significant role in developing and managing critical touchpoints that our customers interact with every day and lend its role to drive strategic projects in the organization.
- Define marketing and sales strategies, procedure manual, policies and interventions according to business challenges to develop, manage and execute marketing strategy, campaigns and initiatives for KCC services and products and brands to maximize commercial opportunities
- Monitor and Maintain customer database and resources
- Drive customer engagement and administer sales contracts
- Keep ahead of analysis of the marketplace (competitors, trends, activities, best practices), target consumers and social and digital tools to proactively transform them into actionable ideas, initiatives and campaigns to drive business success/growth.
- Understand the mix of marketing channels and optimise the efficiency of each channel
- Interpret customer and shopper behaviour to define the promotions’ objectives to select cross / up-selling techniques, involving suppliers when relevant, and focus on the development of uniqueness and differentiating promotion experiences
- Oversee, update, and lead the execution of the key events across categories and channels
- Coordinate and assist in the development of new events, focusing on the creation of an exciting customer experience which will boost the customer’s sense of engagement with the brand ·
- Develop and mentor the marketing team. ·
- Manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results Propose the retention employee program. ·
- Build up relationship with local authority.
- Direct the Sales team for achieving the set targets, industry wise. ·
- Identify potential market for the diversification of business activities.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the Unit.
- Establish & define marketing plans & Strategies for different markets where logistics services are required.
- Maintain sales volume.
- Other tasks assigned by Country Manager
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related field.
- 5 years’ experiences or more in marketing and sales logistics and warehouse.
- At least 8 years in management level.
- Direct experience in Cold Storage Business, Marketing, Analytics, CRM Management.
- Experience in 3PL or retail industry.
- Good at Microsoft office, Outlook, SharePoint, and Teams.
- The successful candidate requires a valid driving license.
- Good communication in English and also writing, reading skill.
- Can speak Chinese (priority)
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Self- motivated, good team leader and people skills.
- Design / Visual Communications (Optional).
- Creative and dynamic.
- Well organized and willing to travel to customer site.
- Good attitude and honest
Interested candidates should send their resumé with cover letter to: email@example.com.
Share this post