HR & Admin Executive
About the Company
Khmer Cold Chain’s vision is to be the leading third-party provider of temperature-controlled logistics, delivering international quality services to the Cambodian and regional farmers, agribusiness, food processers, pharmaceutical companies, food retailers and hotels, restaurants and caterers/institutional (HORECA/HRI), at competitive prices.
We seek to offer the most competitive combination of efficiency, quality, and price to our customers at our facilities, through a management team that joins seasoned emerging market entrepreneurs, experienced operational managers, together with innovative blended finance expertise.
Please refer to our website: https://khmercold.com/ for further understanding about our company and business.
This position is responsible for assisting in managing HR & Admin daily operations and reporting to Finance HR & Admin Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full administrative and HR supports to ensure the smooth daily operations
- Maintain historical human resource and company records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records;
- Process labour compliance documents and deal with local authorities and labour inspectors when required
- Execute all HR functions according to the HR policies and procedures
- Prepare new staff orientation and act as focal person for HR related works including recruitment and selection process and staff liaison
- Schedule, organizing and coordinate meetings and events
- Draft correspondence and emails
- Prepare papers for meetings
- Support ad hoc projects, as directed by the team
- Director(s) or line manager.
- Provide other general supports such travel and accommodation arrangements; office expenses, reimbursements claims and clearances
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to the Foundation including (but not limited to), equality and diversity; health, safety; data protection; and security, confidentiality and reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
- Travel to the province if required
- Do other tasks assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administrative, Business, Management, or any other relevant fields.
- At least 3 years work experience in HR/Admin related roles
- Excellent administrative skills including Microsoft Office packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently.
- Excellent personal organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and to work to and meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across teams and with a variety of people both inside and outside the organisation.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a problem solver, able to work under pressure with high responsibility and quick learner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy in all work with excellent attention to detail and excellent written English.
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to respond positively and proactively to colleagues and external contacts.
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement and accounting.
Application Apply to Khmer Cold Chain Company no later than
Deadline of submission: 20 December 2021
Att. : Ms. Sreyroth Sot: email@example.com
: Ms. Sophorn Kith: firstname.lastname@example.org