Khmer Cold Chain Co., Ltd (KCC) is a third-party provider of temperature-controlled logistics, delivering international quality services to Cambodian and regional farmers, agribusinesses, food processers, pharmaceutical companies, food retailers and hotels, restaurants and caterers/institutional (HORECA/HRI), at competitive prices.
KCC is starting operations in early 2023 and is embarking on an aggressive growth journey. We are currently seeking Customs Liaison to join our growing team in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The Customs Liaison is an integral part of our cross-docking facility. They are responsible for ensuring that all shipments of goods entering and leaving the facility are handled in accordance with customs regulations. The position requires an individual who is highly organised, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customs officials to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Monitoring and following up on the progress of goods through customs clearance procedures
- Reviewing and preparing documents and other paperwork associated with customs clearance
- Liaising with freight forwarders and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Keeping accurate records of all customs transactions
- Assisting in resolving any issues that arise during the customs clearance process
- Assisting in customs inspections during loading/unloading
- Identifying and implementing process improvements for more efficient customs clearance procedures.
- Minimum one year experience from freight forwarder, shipping
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant fields
- Fluency in Khmer and English
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Khmer Cold Chain: email@example.com
Address : No.17 (2nd Floor) Corner of Pasteur (51) and Street 262, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia