Do you have a passion for HR, and a drive to make a positive impact in our organization? We want to hear from you! Join the team pioneering Cambodia’s cold chain industry!
Khmer Cold Chain aims to be the leading third-party provider of temperature-controlled logistics and unlock growth in Cambodia’s import-export sector. We are currently seeking a Human Resources (HR) and Administrative Manager to join our growing team in Phnom Penh.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of our HR strategies, policies, and procedures. They will lead and direct all functions of the Human Resources and Administration department, including recruitment, interviews and hiring process, compensation & benefits, learning & development, labour compliance, and employee services.
- Implement HR guidelines, policies and procedures to comply with company standards and labour law
- Identify and evolve HR strategies in consonance with overall business strategy
- Ensure company is complies with Labor Laws and other international standards
- Recruitment & Selection: Manage the recruitment process, which will include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborate with all hiring managers and to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Compensation and Benefits: Manage and conduct monthly payroll processes, and other remunerations calculations and ensure the completeness and correctness of the payroll process within a timeline and comply with labour law
- Employee Services: Lead company internal survey process including complaints, reporting & feedback communications
- Manage employee integration, training, KPI and performance appraisal review system to diagnose problems to determine appropriate solution particularly the human resources areas
- Food Safety & Work Safety: legal, company international standards including HACCP
- Administration: Manager general administration, transportation and cleaning
- Other tasks assigned by Management team
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience at Human Resources Manager level
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration or related fields
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Certificate of training related with labour compliance, KPI setting and performance management etc
- Strong interpersonal skills in written and verbal communication
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Khmer Cold Chain: email@example.com