About the Company
The vision of Khmer Cold Chain Co., Ltd (KCCC) is to be the leading third-party provider of temperature-controlled logistics, delivering international quality services to the Cambodian and regional farmers, agribusiness, food processers, pharmaceutical companies, food retailers and hotels, restaurants and caterers/institutional (HORECA/HRI), at competitive prices.
We seek to offer the most competitive combination of efficiency, quality, and price to our customers at our facilities, through a management team that joins seasoned emerging market entrepreneurs, experienced operational managers, together with innovative blended finance expertise.
Please refer to our website: https://khmercold.com/ for further understanding about our company and business.
This position is responsible for managing projects, Project Engineer is referring directly to the Project Manager and are coordinating everything necessary for the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and support the Project Manager
- Update and control the project schedule
- Prepare presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and situation
- Track and communicate project activities
- Coordinate with the contractor, the suppliers, and the consultants all activities related to the project
- Organise and attend meetings related to the project. Write meeting reports.
- Provide administrative support
- Organise project team meetings and record minutes
- Follow and update the project communication procedure
- Follow and report quality controls during the construction period.
- The position is open for Cambodian only
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical engineering, or any other relevant fields.
- At least 1–3 year work experience in construction and projects management
- Excellent administrative skills including Microsoft Office packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently
- Excellent personal organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and to work to and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across teams and with a variety of people both inside and outside the organisation.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a problem solver, able to work under pressure with high responsibility and quick learner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy in all work with excellent attention to detail and excellent written English.
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to respond positively and proactively to colleagues and external contacts.
NOTE: Working Location: based on site and/or at head office, Phnom Penh area. Site location at Container Terminal LM17 located at Kandal Leu Village, Banteay Dek Commune, Kien Svay District, Kandal Province.
Application Apply to Khmer Cold Chain Company no later than
Deadline of submission : 28 February 2022
Att. : Mr. Nisorng Koem: email@example.com
: KCCC Admin: firstname.lastname@example.org